Breaking Rahul Dravid appointed as Team India Head Coach till 2023 World Cup

Indian team needs renovation. Just the way it happened in 2007 after losing the World Cup, Ganguly, Sehwag was dropped , the same needs to be happening now. Sack Sanju , Sky and if required Kohli as well . Put in Sarfaraz , Yashasvi and other players who have performed well in domestic cricket in the last 3-4 years consistently. Unless they take hard actions, we ain't winning any cup .
Right.
Team need to selected as per Ranji performance

In a move that signals continuity, the BCCI has offered Rahul Dravid an extension to continue as India's head coach. ESPNcricinfo has learned that Dravid was approached by the BCCI last week, with the tenure of the extension being open-ended.

However, it is yet to be confirmed whether Dravid has accepted the offer. It is learned that one crucial reason the BCCI was keen on sticking with Dravid was to ensure continuity to the structure he had put in place over the past two years, which might have otherwise got disrupted had a new head coach been appointed.

If Dravid continues, it is also expected that he will retain the same set of assistant coaches he had joined hands with in 2021: Vikram Rathour (batting coach), Paras Mhambrey (bowling coach), and T Dilip (fielding coach).

y6rOWKG.png

Last edited:
Let's see rohit sharma gets his extension as a captain in t20i or not also it's interesting will while old ladt wc squad carry till 2024 wc or not

After hardik mumbai vs gujrat saga to now indian team captainship job saga as hardik till now t20i captain things getting heated / intresting in indian cricket

Let's see rohit sharma gets his extension as a captain in t20i or not also it's interesting will while old ladt wc squad carry till 2024 wc or not

After hardik mumbai vs gujrat saga to now indian team captainship job saga as hardik till now t20i captain things getting heated / intresting in indian cricket
Bhai team is very familiar to each other's but our media, social media and we fan's making that worst.

We are proud that our team not taking this personally. Keep concentrate on game.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock