Byju's to replace Oppo as Team India's jersey sponsor.

I refuse to believe that Byjus is funding from its own loans or money earned thru the app. The amount of advertisement they do on TV, paying SRK and now the Indian Cricket Team Sponsor - surely theres a good political money backing

I refuse to believe that Byjus is funding from its own loans or money earned thru the app. The amount of advertisement they do on TV, paying SRK and now the Indian Cricket Team Sponsor - surely theres a good political money backing
IMO educational institutions (anytype) doesn't need to invest much on advertisement. If it is good one then people will come to them. Byju's is already running many ads on all high profile channels. Even Netflix or Amazon prime not doing.

IMO educational institutions (anytype) doesn't need to invest much on advertisement. If it is good one then people will come to them. Byju's is already running many ads on all high profile channels. Even Netflix or Amazon prime not doing.
And most reviews on play store are fake. Just look at the pattern posted. Intellectuals can't even write a proper detailed review. Most reviews sounds similar to one another with one liner post. There were apps on play store which pays people to publish fake reviews. Reviews are already written on that app. You need to copy paste. I reported and removed each an one of those apps 2 years back. Seems like these crooks are back again.

BJP's Pai is one of the investors 😂
P.S. Not a party member though

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock