Seeking Help Buzzing sound from speakers when connected to TV

@Prithi Deb, if you 2.1 Speakers support Bluetooth, you can use Fire TV direclty with speakers pairing Bluetooth. And keep RCA connection connected to STB.
The only headache is you have to change the Audio Source every time on Speaker when you switch between Fire TV and STB
No Bluetooth either. Only 2RCA input. 😅

I guess there's no way other than buying new hardware.

So don't it have AV ports?
Yeah.. but I have connected the Fire TV Stick through HDMI. To use the AV output, I will have to connect the Fire TV Stick through AV input. That means I will have to buy a converter.

Yeah.. but I have connected the Fire TV Stick through HDMI. To use the AV output, I will have to connect the Fire TV Stick through AV input. That means I will have to buy a converter.
No...Once u connect FTS to TV then the video audio is coming in TV only...If u need that TV audio to be transferred to other devices then these audio out ports comes to scene...

No...Once u connect FTS to TV then the video audio is coming in TV only...If u need that TV audio to be transferred to other devices then these audio out ports comes to scene...
I have already tried it thinking the same. But no sound. 😢
And it's written AV1 & AV2 besides the ports. So those only work when I connect a device through AV input port and set the source to AV1/AV2 through TV remote.

I have already tried it thinking the same. But no sound. 😢
And it's written AV1 & AV2 besides the ports. So those only work when I connect a device through AV input port and set the source to AV1/AV2 through TV remote.
So u r not getting any sounds or humming sound both in AV1/AV2...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock