• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Seeking Help Buzzing sound from speakers when connected to TV

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Reaction score
@Prithi Deb, if you 2.1 Speakers support Bluetooth, you can use Fire TV direclty with speakers pairing Bluetooth. And keep RCA connection connected to STB.
The only headache is you have to change the Audio Source every time on Speaker when you switch between Fire TV and STB
No Bluetooth either. Only 2RCA input. 😅

I guess there's no way other than buying new hardware.

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah.. I think so 🙁

No other output
On the other side..
If TV have headfone port then u can get correct sound by connecting to sound bar...If not then replacing hardware remains only alternative...

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Reaction score
If TV have headfone port then u can get correct sound by connecting to sound bar...
I was talking about the Headphone port only. That's when it's making the humming noise.

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Reaction score
So don't it have AV ports?
Yeah.. but I have connected the Fire TV Stick through HDMI. To use the AV output, I will have to connect the Fire TV Stick through AV input. That means I will have to buy a converter.

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah.. but I have connected the Fire TV Stick through HDMI. To use the AV output, I will have to connect the Fire TV Stick through AV input. That means I will have to buy a converter.
No...Once u connect FTS to TV then the video audio is coming in TV only...If u need that TV audio to be transferred to other devices then these audio out ports comes to scene...

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Reaction score
No...Once u connect FTS to TV then the video audio is coming in TV only...If u need that TV audio to be transferred to other devices then these audio out ports comes to scene...
I have already tried it thinking the same. But no sound. 😢
And it's written AV1 & AV2 besides the ports. So those only work when I connect a device through AV input port and set the source to AV1/AV2 through TV remote.

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
I have already tried it thinking the same. But no sound. 😢
And it's written AV1 & AV2 besides the ports. So those only work when I connect a device through AV input port and set the source to AV1/AV2 through TV remote.
So u r not getting any sounds or humming sound both in AV1/AV2...

Top Bottom