Buy Windows 10 Pro Lifetime License for Just 299 on Flipkart

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 17,031
I got the same deal at 379. And the key is genuine confirmed it with microsoft
arre re re re re re, should have posted here when the offer was there. We would have also saved ₹220
Agreed. @anandbb bro should have posted it. Many members would have saved 220 more.

I am feeling so bad (not sad as i am enjoying Windows 10 Pro a lot) that i paid 14k for it.

At the same time i am happy i was able to share it so many members who wanted to upgrade into a genuine Windows 10 Pro license are able to it now at the cost of Pizzas.
Me Also Ordered :) but unfortunately DDF not getting any benefit :(
It happens bro. I can understand why. They are giving big discount. If they share benefit with us nothing they will earn. But thanks all for caring about our site.😊

Funny moment is, no one brought anything much from Flipkart via DDF this month and now 20+ orders via DDF with 0 commission. :LOL:

Although i hav ordered but i think there is not much difference between normal and pro version.

Just for an update that these are OEM keys and will be valid for one particular system only that also for once. So if you are one of them who likes to test their windows them this key is not for u as the same key on the same system may or may not work.

Still if u are a normal user then you can just enjoy the deal.

Just for an update that these are OEM keys and will be valid for one particular system only that also for once. So if you are one of them who likes to test their windows them this key is not for u as the same key on the same system may or may not work.

Where it says OEM ? it says Retail in product page so it should be transferable to new system

You will be amazed i paid more than double from you.

Digged up my order details to share here:
nUZDD1j.jpg

Its still costing 8,000 at Amazon India. This deal is not available anywhere just at Flipkart for limited time.
You could've bought from scdkey. I bought for Rs. 900

Agreed. @anandbb bro should have posted it. Many members would have safed 220 more.

I am feeling so bad (not sad as i am enjoying Windows 10 Pro a lot) that i paid 14k for it.

At the same time i am happy i was able to share it so many members who wanted to upgrade into a genuine Windows 10 Pro license are able to it now at the cost of Pizzas.

It happens bro. I can understand why. They are giving big discount. If they share benefit with us nothing they will earn. But thanks all for caring about our site.😊

Funny moment is, no one brought anything much from Flipkart via DDF this month and now 20+ orders via DDF with 0 commission. :LOL:
Sorry guys I thought the key was not genuine so I didn't post but when I got it and confirmed with Microsoft I forgot and also the seller keeps changing the price from 379 it was then to 499.

If you want to check if key is genuine or not try this it's official Microsoft method.

Launch the Command Prompt or PowerShell and type the command "slmgr /xpr." Press Enter and you should see a prompt saying whether your Windows machine is activated or not. Click or tap OK, and you are done.

If you want to know more about the slmgr command-line tool and how it works, type this command without any parameters in Command Prompt or Powershell. Several prompts are shown, with information about all the parameters that can be used and what they do.

Last edited:

+1000000
FYI,
These are just OEM keys. You can use it in one system only. You cant transfer it to another system.
These have been stolen/some how they have got it from OEM's. For from broken HDD's.
These are available since long. Some sites were giving as low as 299. There are 100's of sites selling like this.
Also head to ebay.com, you may get the deal for even 100, if u r lucky.

Also you can see some youtube videos on this, if u search for it.

To be clear these are genuine keys, but OEM and to precise its 50% legal and 50% illegal.
You cant get a retail key has low as this..

I use *** *********. With windows 10 u don't need to purchase the software to use like windows 7/8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I use this to upgrade my Windows 10 Home on laptop to Windows 10 Pro, without formatting?
Yes, you can.

Read: Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro
To upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, you'll need a valid product key or a digital license for Windows 10 Pro for the device you're upgrading. You'll have a digital license if Windows 10 Pro was already installed and activated on your device.

To upgrade from Windows 10 Home if you have a Windows 10 product key:
  1. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
  2. Select Change product key, and then enter the 25-character Windows 10 Pro product key.
  3. Select Next to start the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock