Buy Windows 10 Pro Lifetime License for Just 299 on Flipkart

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 16,917
Guys need your help I just got a key printed a half A4 sheet paper. Is it Genuine, as it doesn't have any packing or anything
If there is a key, that means it's the correct order delivered to you

Just now activated this. What type of key is this?
99AvGNI.png

Caution for business users. Please stay away from these keys as they are unsuitable for business environment. These are MSDN keys which people can generate for their organization with a clear clause to NOT SELL THEM.
Here is where it gets tricky: If you install it on your Office or Business PC, it will activate Windows correctly. But if your business or company is raided by Microsoft agents, they ask for proof of purchase and buying keys through Flipkart/Ebay/AnyRandomSite is not the correct channel of purchase. So in short, Your Windows is genuine but your license is invalid. Which is equivalent to piracy. Microsoft also deactivates these keys if they find that they are getting sold or seller’s subscription of MSDN is over.
It’s not much issue if you are using for home as MS will unlikely raid your house. But I wouldn’t be surprised if you suddenly find ‘Windows is not activated’ message on your screen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock