BSNL lowers mobile internet rate to Rs 36 per GB

Check carefully its 291 plan @Sarkar bro.

Bapun Raz said:
Check carefully its 291 plan @Sarkar bro.

1 or 2 rupee varies from circle to circle bro. But validity should be same. But your pic showing 60 but in my circle and the other official letter(post 17) showing 1 month  :u

May be increased now. It was published 3-4minutes ago when i posted.

Sarkar said:
In my circle WB it is 28 days. BTW have you checked Bapun bro's image. It says 60 days  :u

Checked but nambbus bro post #17 and edited my post #21 :shy .. Bapun bro snap is abt 292 plan itz 60 days and 291 plan is 30 days validity :) ..

Sarkar said:
1 or 2 rupee varies from circle to circle bro. But validity should be same. But your pic showing 60 but in my circle and the other official letter(post 17) showing 1 month  :u

yep 1 or 2 rupee vary game in telecom industry :u:dodgy:wall:wall ..

Gobinaath said:
Checked but nambbus bro post #17 and edited by post #21 :shy .. Bapun bro snap is abt 292 plan itz 60 days and 291 plan is 30 days validity :) ..

So BSNL has two different plans with same data but different validity 1 and 2 months. Sounds weird  :u

BTW here it is showing in my WB circle only 1 plan Rs 291 with 28 days validity. No mention of 60 days plan 

Capture.png

Sarkar said:
So BSNL has two different plans with same data but different validity 1 and 2 months. Sounds weird  :u

BTW here it is showing in my WB circle only 1 plan Rs 291 with 28 days validity. No mention of 60 days plan 

https://s27.postimg.cc/coz0x27sj/Capture.png

Discount 2rs. :lol:u:dodgy .. By the way ur losing 32 days with difference of 3rs. :(:(:(:wall ..

Gobinaath said:
Discount 2rs. :lol:u:dodgy .. By the way ur losing 32 days with difference of 3rs. :(:(:(:wall ..

I don't think there are two plans with same 8 GB data. There must be some printing mistake in Bapun bro's image as both official letter and recharge portal showing only 1 plan of 8GB data in Rs 291-292 price bracket. 

If according to Bapun bro's image Rs 292 has validity of 60 days for 8 GB data then what is the need of Rs 444 plan which is providing same 8 GB data with 60 days validity. 

So There is only one plan of 8 GB data which costs Rs 291-292 depending upon circle with validity of 28 days.  :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock