BSNL loses 2 crore subscribers in 2014-15

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 3,550
jenius-jatt said:
Hello Imran bro can you tell me how you get 20GB at 4Mbps in Just 500 ??
I am also fed up of BSNL services ? :huh

I Crossed Limit of 30gb Now I Have two Options :-
Continued with Low Speed i.e. 512kbps or
Buy New Plan With 4mbps Speed !
I selected 2nd option & got this offer 20gb at 500₹ & 10gb in 300₹ !
I selected 20gb offer !
Means , I Have to Pay 1495₹ + 500₹ + Tax For 50+GB !!!!

OK thanks bro also share low data pack means like 3GB,5GB.....10GB etc if you know any good one .

Imran313 said:
I Crossed Limit of 30gb Now I Have two Options :-
Continued with Low Speed i.e. 512kbps or
Buy New Plan With 4mbps Speed !
I selected 2nd option & got this offer 20gb at 500₹ & 10gb in 300₹ !
I selected 20gb offer !
Means , I Have to Pay 1495₹ + 500₹ + Tax For 50+GB !!!!

Is it a coincidence as I also crossed my limit today ?
Now I am surfing at lower speed.

Sarkar said:
There are many issues with BSNL. I can give you example what happens here. You cannot buy BSNL Sim as easy as a private operator's Sim, you have to go their office. And BSNL employees don't care about it. They simply play cards in their air-condition office from 11 am to 3 pm. If you still ask for SIM they will reply rudely that No SIM card available last few months :angry

Actually they are busy with enjoying their life without doing anything in Office. And after office they enjoy Huge Housing Complex facility(with children park, Huge sports ground) which Govt has provided to them with their family for rest of the time. Waste of Public Tax payers Money :angry

And last of all, most of the time No Signal in Mobile phone :wall also they take very long time to fix your landline/broadband issue and if they come to fix your landline they behave as if you have done a big mistake by calling them, you should fix it yourself. :angry

Yeah bro, you are correct...
Even I am fed up with BSNL. In their office they will not care us or ask our problem instead they will be talking their family stories with their colleagues....

Actually when I shifted to Tambaram, I requested to relocate my connection from my old area telephone exchange...
They processed it and gave me receipt after 7 days and told me to show it to my current area BSNL Exchange for new connection...
I went to BSNL Exchange in my area for which they told that they cannot give connection to my area [which is under city limit] and asked me to come after 3 days as JE was not there....
After 3 days, I met JE who told new connection cannot be given to your area as they cant lay new cable and he also suggested me if someone vacates from your area I will give that connection to me till that time I have to pay bill eventhough I am not using. So I surrendered my BSNL connection.....
Then I realized there are BSNL junction boxes in my street and my neighbors are using that, they are so lazy to give new connection so they told me a lie that they cannot give new connection......

BSNL is costly ...nd no network so people uses other network :

I don't think BSNL is costly in fact I think it's the cheapest but yes there is no network coverage

bro i was saying costly about data packs :k

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Come to Sri Lanka bro ;)

U can get 5GB day-time + 6 GB night-time data for same money with Hutch 3G or Dialog 3G & 4G :D:lol;)
:skd
Wow 11 GB data ar ₹251, Enjoy :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock