Breaking BSNL FUP Usage Limit increased again

No other isp provide 2mbps after fup.only bsnl
Yes. BSNL is better in this aspect. They provide 2 Mbps post fup speed while private ISPs providing 1 Mbps post fup!

By the way, i got you are trying to blame BSNL with each and every way you can. But i won't allow that unless reason is valid.

Even if BSNL is not upto mark but you can not blame them when they do something good. Remember, everyone has to do beginning from somewhere and we should appriciate their right moves if we are blaming them for their wrong things!

Hope you got it and won't login here only to blame BSNL everytime when some discussion arises because you are not satisfied with it for some reason.

Update :
BSNL launched new Unlimited Broadband plan @ just Rs 599 with 2Mbps flat speed
e7c1b6d4daac462a789a58fb75f5458b.jpg

Yes. BSNL is better in this aspect. They provide 2 Mbps post fup speed while private ISPs providing 1 Mbps post fup!

By the way, i got you are trying to blame BSNL with each and every way you can. But i won't allow that unless reason is valid.

Even if BSNL is not upto mark but you can not blame them when they do something good. Remember, everyone has to do beginning from somewhere and we should appriciate their right moves if we are blaming them for their wrong things!

Hope you got it and won't login here only to blame BSNL everytime when some discussion arises because you are not satisfied with it for some reason.
Whenever bsnl introduce speed increase i always appreciated that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock