BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

@Bapun Raz bro, if same LCO giving Bsnl Ftth and Railwire ,which option should I opt for
My LCO gives the same option bro. BSNL Fiber & Railwire.

I have taken Railwire and it's the best broadband experience so far for me. 👍

My LCO gives the same option bro. BSNL Fiber & Railwire.

I have taken Railwire and it's the best broadband experience so far for me. 👍
If I opt for BSNL and later if want to change it to RAILWIRE, will there be additional charge as The connection , ONT will be from same LCO?

If I opt for BSNL and later if want to change it to RAILWIRE, will there be additional charge as The connection , ONT will be from same LCO?
The LCO will take new connection charge but ONT device can be the same. In my case, once I got problems with Railwire so LCO was suggesting to shift into BSNL and offering some discount. I didn't took the connection since problem was resolved from Railwire end.

The only problem i have with BSNL is their plans are not competitive compared to other private operators. I pay 200 more for what i will pay for same plan in Jio Fiber. Otherwise they are good. Even in Sunday, they come to solve my problems. It just depends on the local management. Private operators don't go to less customer areas. While BSNL came to my colony only because i applied. We were the only customer that time. Then some 5-6 more families brought their connection. They deserve some credit for that.

Landline phone light (green light) frequently goes off from router.What may be the reason?

Hi All, anyone aware of the lead time for landline to get activated post Fibre activation.

What should be the ideal rx power value for bsnl ftth.Please check in your router ??
Heard this from the splicing guy. He mentioned anything above -26db should be good for upto three connections. Noticed mine to be around -23db during installation and the connection works as expected.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock