BSNL 4G - News & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 321
  • Views Views: Views 78,799
BSNL is expanding quiet fast and I am hopeful for half of the people moving to BSNL 4G by the end of 2025.
Actually I don't need of data more than 8-10GB yearly...i have FTTH cable internet... during my outings only using data for some urgent works only likes of money transfer, whatsapp...
I am using yearly mobile plan of 24 GB. ..

Actually I don't need of data more than 8-10GB yearly...i have FTTH cable internet... during my outings only using data for some urgent works only likes of money transfer, whatsapp...
Most people with wifi/fibre in offices and homes are using that plan only coz it's the only plan without data and which is somewhat pocket friendly

I am using same, Jio 189. But planning to ditch Jio for Airtel and Vi. If BSNL improves in Mumbai, I will shift to them

I am using yearly 1599 plan..
Nope. That plan finished which I was using for two years in Moto G71. I couldn't recharge on time and missed the opportunity. I was busy in something.

I wanted to say that I don't need data much outside except for payments and WhatsApp/telegram. Rest FTTH is sufficient. 300Mbps 8999-12999/annum.

Back
Top Bottom