BSNL 4G - News & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 321
  • Views Views: Views 78,743
I went to BSNL CSC to port my sim to BSNL untill I came to know that 4G has been launched in my town. So I had ported in and did an FRC of 199 for a month.
Some screenshots:
Screenshot-20240729-024507-One-UI-Home.png

I am getting good download speeds around 25-30 Mbps.
Screenshot-20240730-124919-Speedtest.png
This is very positive for bsnl they should keep up the network but once people get on bsnl 4g in quantity it should hold up so for that they now need to upgrade their fibre and data centre Back haul then they can really grow from here

I went to BSNL CSC to port my sim to BSNL untill I came to know that 4G has been launched in my town. So I had ported in and did an FRC of 199 for a month.
Some screenshots:
Screenshot-20240729-024507-One-UI-Home.png

I am getting good download speeds around 25-30 Mbps.
Screenshot-20240730-124919-Speedtest.png

Now the speed is increasing, this is a good thing

But the thing to be seen is that when BSNL 4G is officially launched, people will also connect,
will their towers have enough capacity to handle that much traffic?

"
When a lot of people gather at one place, everyone knows what happens."

Because we have seen this scenario with Jio..

Now the speed is increasing, this is a good thing

But the thing to be seen is that when BSNL 4G is officially launched, people will also connect,
will their towers have enough capacity to handle that much traffic?

"
When a lot of people gather at one place, everyone knows what happens."

Because we have seen this scenario with Jio..
They have to add more towers if they don't have enough capacity

BSNL started giving 4g on b28(700 mhz) band 1 month ago in my area seems like they're using 5g band for 4g. At this point they could've directly launched 5g skipping 4g

BSNL confirmed 5G services will be all set to launching in the month of March next year, hence 4G services will be rollout in all over places at this month 15 August
I've guessed about this 15th August way before when BSNL was already deploying tower but not switching on the 4G trial. That they want PM Modi to inaugurate the services, I don't know why govt officials behave like this to have credit whereas you'll not find such thing in private sectors.
Few days ago seen post regarding BSNL officials inaugration party for 4G services in city.

Back
Top Bottom