BSNL 4G - News & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 305
  • Views Views: Views 77,409
The government on Thursday said that it was monitoring the progress for launch of 4G by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on a daily basis, it commits to launch the services ‘at the earliest’.

The State-owned company is the only one which has no 4G services yet in the country.

The government on Thursday said that it was monitoring the progress for launch of 4G by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on a daily basis, it commits to launch the services ‘at the earliest’.

The State-owned company is the only one which has no 4G services yet in the country.

it seems govt , minister and department making all effort to launch BSNL 4g either on 15th aug or 15 Oct (india mobile congress)
so all media and blogger can propagate that BSNL 4g- is best hai mere liye. so any lag in meeting daily target installation may be covered by tcs-tejas by some other means

As i seen BSNL Recharges are only useful for calling for secondary sim people. BSNL data 2GB per day is just Rs 100-150 is around then other telecom players like Jio, Airtel. In some recharges validity is smaller then usual. It's not worth for data consuming people while for regular people are those having calls all day, will go with bsnl.

I also seen 4G banner sometimes in my Xiaomi here in HP for sometimes as they are testing or upgrading towers. The speed is not coming when i tried to surf internet, the network gone to emergency calls.

For calls & sms BSNL is best as Secondary Sim but for Data it's absolutely worst.

My locality has BSNL 4G coverege but it's not Stable.It reverts back to 3G everytime.

When connected to 4G internet works fine but Basic things like Whatsapp doesn't work on 3G at all. It's like Internet is cut off

Back
Top Bottom