Good News Brought Samsung 40" Full HD TV

Okk.. in joy plus , we cant record the show as in dth..??
Iam asking because in my dishtv , i cant record the show withwatching another channel..
ya bro as the name of the feature says it all it's story retelling and not complete video + audio records. even after story retelling does not do but if your favorite song was playing and you want it then you can record it's audio. the recording thing you are saying are the smart tv & dish truhd or tatasky hd+ kind dvr features not of normal hdtv features. like mobile screenshots you can take tv screenshots and record audio is the best thing here you can expect that to with external storage like flash drive or external hdd being there in usb port. this features are actually smart tv's essential thing but with external storage if you gets same in normal non smart hdtv then it's good for first timers and cost effective products is also a key here. my father was no ready go one panny above 40k and range for smart tv was starting @ 50k so to save that 10k if you gets this much then 100% it's best for 1st time upgrade users.

@hrkansagara iam confused about getting VU one side which is cheap and also thinking to go for lg/samsung..

Sometime thing to save money and sometime not..

What should i do.. confused

the thing with you might be that you are not 100% sure off do you need video record and other smart features or just go with normal hdtv. point is straight away clear that if you want smart hdtv vu is 100% best choice but for non smart sony will 100% cost more so going for samsung you will 100% not going to regret where as for lg i will 100% not recommend to go for due to bad services. lg carries 3d tv like features to attract but viewers are now actually moved away from that tech so if your area has bad services then lg is 100% not to go for.

@hrkansagara iam not 100% sure but to some extent i have make my mind to go for normal TV and use Chromecast or Fire stick..
As you said not go for lg..
So now there is Samsung and VU
For samsung i have to spend 36K and for VI 23K

Is it worth to go for samsung..?? I can spend till 36K no problem with that but if that really worth then only..

If you have any idea so can you tell me pros and cons of both tv..

that thing is up to you bro to decide from spec from there website not me not other can tell you that things

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock