Good News I bought samsung led 40 inch full hd tv

Congratulations @Anup Tiwari brother!!!!
40inch price 30500 is very costly...
Yes it is!
There is one premium we need to pay for bigger brands with the hope that the after sales service and product quality will be better. Which indeed a valid thought. A Chinese brand television costing around 20k for 43 inch, can't give you the material quality provided by a premium brand at 30k. Sony costs almost 40k for 40 incher. We all know there is a lot difference between Sony and sanyo or micromax.
Haha!! Service? Samsung?? 😅 The company already ruined most of our DDF users life including me.
I've two samsung tv in my home one has panel issues from begining and one power supply is giving issue every 3-4 months.
Hopefully you don't have any panel issue.
*Fingers Crossed*

Haha!! Service? Samsung?? 😅 The company already ruined most of our DDF users life including me.
I've two samsung tv in my home one has panel issues from begining and one power supply is giving issue every 3-4 months.
Hopefully you don't have any panel issue.
*Fingers Crossed*
I believe I didn't mention Samsung's name anywhere in the post. You or few others might have a bad experience with a brand that doesn't mean everyone has some issues with it. People even had issues with top class higher end products from sony. That doesn't mean that they ruined people life. Electronic gadgets may become faulty. That's why the concept of after sales service exists. Now a days some random chinese brands making some flash sales at lower price and earns a lot. What about the after sales support. Do you see any service center around? All are 3rd party outsourced and cannot provide expected service quality.
I have seen a samsung lcd tv running almost for 8 years in my relatives house without a single problem. Btw I do not own a Samsung tv.
He only purchased a new product. There is no point in hurting his feelings.

Last edited:
Congrats @Anup Tiwari Bro. :gift:
I have 2 Samsung LED TV working fine from last 6-7 years. Not a single issue.
The first one I bought came with a very sophisticatedly packed back mount with Samsung Logo on each part.
Second one came with a local type back mount but is was ok.
Lets hope the piece you bought works flawless for the coming years ...:hs:

Last edited:
Samsung is a good brand after Sony for TV PQ. 30.5k for 40 inch seems reasonable price, You got a good deal. Congrats bro!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock