Good News Bought Vivo T1 5G

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 7,559
Nice question. I'm glad you asked it.
Supporting Indian brands is different thing and fulfilling your requirement are different. Yes when these Indian brands come with product which fullfill my requirements I'll surely buy them. And, by requirement I also means service centre.
Service Quality and Customer satisfaction proportionally increase when there is sustainable growth in Profit. and profit growth when Revenue generate, and revenue generate when customer actually buy their Product and use . It will not help if customer or potential customer only active and vocal in social media and Public Forum, until and unless they buy their product , only creating such fanboy type post in FB or OTF neither gonna help them nor going to increase credibility of your to the company.

4uUCY3D.jpg

Service Quality and Customer satisfaction proportionally increase when there is sustainable growth in Profit. and profit growth when Revenue generate, and revenue generate when customer actually buy their Product and use . It will not help if customer or potential customer only active and vocal in social media and Public Forum, until and unless they buy their product , only creating such fanboy type post in FB or OTF neither gonna help them nor going to increase credibility of your to the company.

4uUCY3D.jpg
Ok just tell me one product which right now IN created which has same specs which Vivo T1 5G?

Ok just tell me one product which right now IN created which has same specs which Vivo T1 5G?
u could have go with Agni 5G
with more or less same feature I guess.

u could have go with Agni 5G
with more or less same feature I guess.
Price is high. Going out if budget.

I will oppose Chinese brands I will support Indian brand I will create unnecessary threads to publicize Indian Brand I will Recommend others to purchase Indian brand

But when comes to personal use i won't buy Indian brand will buy Chinese brands by telling lame excuses wah 🤣😝

Hence Exposed

Last edited:
I will oppose Chinese brands I will support Indian brand I will create unnecessary threads to publicize Indian Brand I will Recommend others to purchase Indian brand

But when comes to personal use i won't buy Indian brand will buy Chinese brands by telling lame excuses wah 🤣😝

Hence Exposed
Okay Arnab Goswami 🥺🙏 #SorryBabu
Out of budget is lame excuse .
Your word and action should be similar type.
Otherwise people will call you #dogla #twoface.
I'm not politician don't threat with that word 😭

Babu I'm not Arnab Goswami as per idealogy you both are buddy's 🤣😝
Waah! Now don't put ideology inbetween i never supported his ideology ya I'm more kinda neutral but don't call me that.
But, i call you Arnab Goswami because you are being expose expert.
P.S : Don't reply unnecessary these people will close my thread.

P.S : Don't reply unnecessary these people will close my thread.
You only quoted me skip it I'll be very thankful to you if you keep this word hereafter permanently here 🙏

Correction: Once you posted a thread in OTF then it's assert of forum not my thread , his thread , her thread etc..... 😎

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock