Good News Bought Samsung flagship: S23|| 8+128GB(Green)

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 1,731
Congrats Bro and you made the right choice for a Compact phone. Still better than Exynos S24 and Pixel 8 series.

Congrats dada. 🎉

Tips:
1) For One UI Lag
Set RAM PLUS to DISABLED

2) For UI Frame Drop-
Settings -> Apps -> check "Show System Apps", and search:
- Gesture Set battery to "UNRESTRICTED".

3) Factory reset after every major update(one ui/Android), for better update optimization.

@Bapun bro, thanks for your suggestion. Bought Spigen Rugged armour case from flip kart, case is premium and in hand feeling is great.
Price â‚ą1011
20240711-184714.jpg

Last edited:
I recently purchased a pack of two amFilm screen protectors from Amazon for a price of â‚ą850.

I was surprised to find that the packaging contained more plastic material than the packaging of the phone itself. It is ironic that phone manufacturers like Samsung and Apple are eliminating chargers, screen protectors, and back covers from their packaging in the name of reducing plastic waste, while the tempered glass for these phones comes with excessive plastic packaging.

On a positive note, the screen protector was incredibly easy to install. There were no bubbles, and even a fifth-grade student could have installed it without any issues.

However, I had to re-register my fingerprint after installing the tempered glass, as the previous fingerprint registration would not work with any tempered glass due to the ultrasonic finger scanning technology used in place of the optical finger scanner. The fingerprint scanning works perfectly now.

I will continue to use the tempered glass and observe how it withstands everyday wear and tear.

Back
Top Bottom