Good News Bought Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

Ajith Kumaru

Reaction score
Hi guys yesterday I bought Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (6GB + 64GB) variant "Champagne Gold" color in Flipkart by exchanging my 2 years old Samsung Galaxy A30 . And this is my first experience with Redmi :)

Here I am attaching the images of Phone and UI.

Pros-
1. Snapdragon 720 ,
2. 6.67 inch FHD+ Display,
3. RAM segment,
4. MIUI 12,
5. Phone design and I like side mounted finger print sensor which works faster than my previous A30 mobile
6. Notification shade ;)

W1Nr1AF.jpg

POR6b2C.jpg

xLARuYJ.jpg

AIF6z20.jpg

47WIZqS.jpg

sdwV7tS.jpg

5fXsatg.jpg

Qn7Ubpz.jpg

nEwP7CJ.jpg

ZxV3BlP.jpg

:)

Cons-
1. There is no proper video player in device to play video songs with proper aspect ratio, so we need to install third party app like MX Player which has plenty of ads :cautious:

2. Gallery app is not good, it's showing only images, not detecting any videos :cautious:

Use VLC for music and video files
Ya yesterday I tried with VLC, but after closing the app my phone got hanged, so I restarted the device, so after that I uninstalled the VLC player, but i don't know problem is with VLC or my device, but bro can you suggest any other video player without ads,

Yesterday I also tried with MI Video player by downloading it from 3rd party website, but that app also doesn't performed well, not playing video song with proper aspect ratio.

Ya yesterday I tried with VLC, but after closing the app my phone got hanged, so I restarted the device, so after that I uninstalled the VLC player, but i don't know problem is with VLC or my device, but bro can you suggest any other video player without ads,

Yesterday I also tried with MI Video player by downloading it from 3rd party website, but that app also doesn't performed well, not playing video song with proper aspect ratio.
Use Playit .

Congratulations bro.

Congratulations @Ajith Kumaru bro my best wishes for ur new device 💐🎉👍

Just mirroring of this device POCO M2 Pro I bought on last month 😎

Yes as said by Sarfa bro use playit app for video player purpose I'm using the same app awesome one 😎👍

PLAYit - A New All-in-One Video Player - Apps on Google Play

And Gallery issue click Album option available in gallery next to photo option it displays all the sections in file manager 🙂

zIzKXal.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock