Good News Bought Oneplus Nord

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,600
This is bad from Amazon, First, they give 9 days delivery time frame for a prime customer which is too much and even after that much customer like me thinks that this is just a time frame like always will get the package early and today is 8th day and it is still showing it will be delivered by tomorrow 9 PM. I have contacted amazon they told me that they are trying it to deliver today but I have fewer hopes. It is at the nearest hub since yesterday morning. :angry2::dodgy2::verysad2::wall::undecided:
You're not alone. Have read many threads online regarding delay of delivery from Amazon, specifically for the Nord...

You're not alone. Have read many threads online regarding delay of delivery from Amazon, specifically for the Nord...
issue with nord is availability. Amazon Transportation services doesnt have any delay. I recently got same day delivery for one ofthe items. booked morning 8am and got it by 4pm

issue with nord is availability. Amazon Transportation services doesnt have any delay. I recently got same day delivery for one ofthe items. booked morning 8am and got it by 4pm
But as I said my order is at the nearest hub since yesterday morning and dispatched on 29 August so it is definitely from the amazon side.

Just now got the phone. :smile2::surprised:

GC0jMgb.jpg

YYJhcQF.jpg

YgzPScX.jpg

Just now got the phone. :smile2::surprised:

GC0jMgb.jpg

YYJhcQF.jpg

YgzPScX.jpg
It comes with the Google Phone app as well as the Android 10 status bar icons😍. Wish the older Android 10 phones too get it with the OOS 11.

But I really hate the new OOS 11 UI changes...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock