Good News Bought Oneplus Nord

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,595

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Just now ordered Oneplus Nord Gray Onyx 8GB + 128 GB version from amazon.

fUW97oH.png

Congrats on the purchase, but a bad choice camera wise...
Bro I have seen the camera shots personally as my friend device and also seen all those tint issues which are getting highlighted in youtube frankly speaking I cannot see that tint with naked eyes. Now coming to the cameras they are good yes you can say that micro and depth are useless but others are good and are par with Realme X2 and K20 pro. Also, I want good software experience as I was having a very bad experience with Xiaomi MIUI.

Bro I have seen the camera shots personally as my friend device
My neighbour bought it too. He instantly regrets it when I did a side by side comparison with my 7T.
seen all those tint issues
That's a per device problem. You may get it or you may not. If you do, OnePlus can't help you. Same happened with my 7T and the neighbours Nord.
Now coming to the cameras they are good yes you can say that micro and depth are useless
Exactly. He had regrets there too.
but others are good and are par with Realme X2 and K20 pro
Not on par in comparison to the 7T. My 7T photos beat his Nord photos hands down... Even if you use Google camera, difference only goes down by a few notches..
Also, I want good software experience as I was having a very bad experience with Xiaomi MIUI.
That is definitely a bonus for OnePlus. But they've recently started to add bloatware in the form of some facebook services on the 8 series, not sure if Nord has it too..

I told my neighbour to go for 7T, but he was swayed by "5G" 🤦🏻‍♂️

Who buys 5G phones today when 5G in India is at least 2 years from general adoption? I am hating on this generation Qualcomm based phones as due to forcing of including 5G modem in SD865, prices have gone up to unreasonable levels. By the time 5G is up in India, all these today's phones would be redundant because:
  • We don't know which frequencies will be there for 5G in India.
  • Companies care crap about supporting their phones once you buy them. So after 2 years, companies will say "Get lost... or buy our latest model"
  • There are reports that 5G modem which is shoved down our throats costs $125 a piece and companies like Apple are forced to do cost cutting in battery and screen department.
I think this One Plus Nord is basically there to fool public. Last year's 7, 7Pro, 7T and 7T Pro will be faster than this junk. This is just a personal opinion.

My neighbour bought it too. He instantly regrets it when I did a side by side comparison with my 7T.

That's a per device problem. You may get it or you may not. If you do, OnePlus can't help you. Same happened with my 7T and the neighbours Nord.

Exactly. He had regrets there too.

Not on par in comparison to the 7T. My 7T photos beat his Nord photos hands down... Even if you use Google camera, difference only goes down by a few notches..

That is definitely a bonus for OnePlus. But they've recently started to add bloatware in the form of some facebook services on the 8 series, not sure if Nord has it too..

I told my neighbour to go for 7T, but he was swayed by "5G" 🤦🏻‍♂️
I don't want to spend that much of 7T so it is out of my comparison. Brother, it's not per device actually its the problem with AMOLED I have checked with 2-3 Nord and K20 pro like and have seen this there too but only if you take a picture with a mobile camera.

Last edited:
I don't want to spend that much of 7T so it is out of my comparison. Brother, it's not per device actually its the problem with AMOLED I have checked with 2-3 Nord and K20 pro like and have seen this there too but only if you take a picture with a mobile camera.
Not just when taken from mobile camera, it is visible to the naked eye too. Basically Samsung and OnePlus are using the same amoled panel for their phones. Haven't heard of too many issues on Samsung displays in comparison to the numerous issues on OnePlus displays.

That's because Samsung does strict QC while OnePlus and Redmi don't.

Not just when taken from mobile camera, it is visible to the naked eye too. Basically Samsung and OnePlus are using the same amoled panel for their phones. Haven't heard of too many issues on Samsung displays in comparison to the numerous issues on OnePlus displays.

That's because Samsung does strict QC while OnePlus and Redmi don't.
Bro what I have observed that I said. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock