Good News Bought new BoAt Soundbar

Congratulations bro.

Fixed it.
Not fully. It seems you have added an 'u' at the end of the mention which corrected the same but try clicking on it, it goes to Ajith kumar ID because UIDs are linked on mentions. You need to erase and re-mention to correctly replace it.

Congratulations, how's the sound quality. I'm also planning for the same soundbar.

Congrats!I am facing issue of intermittent sound while playing videos from Netflix on this same music system.Let me know if you are facing the same issue.

Congrats!I am facing issue of intermittent sound while playing videos from Netflix on this same music system.Let me know if you are facing the same issue.
I don't have any Smart tv or Netflix subscription bro so i won't get that issue , it's working well for me in Auxiliary port, USB and bluetooth.

Congratulations, @Ajith Kumaru

Hello folks, please excuse me for my puerile question. Is it essential for smart TVs to have sound bars or other external sound devices? I'm planning to get a tv but I'm not sure about this aspect? Can you help me.

Congratulations, @Ajith Kumaru

Hello folks, please excuse me for my puerile question. Is it essential for smart TVs to have sound bars or other external sound devices? I'm planning to get a tv but I'm not sure about this aspect? Can you help me.
It will be cinematic experience if you opt for Quality sound system as TV manufacturer not giving much importance to audio quality as they gave for Video Quality
U can opt for any Wired or wireless sound bar or Music system for better experience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock