Bought a water purifier (Review and Pics)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,150
@Siva bro are your still using this purifier ?
Any issues you faced till now ...?

Yes bro. No issues yet.
Good to know.
I asked because I am using the same model since 2013.
If you have a technical hand and are a DIY kind of guy feel free to contact me if you face any kind of issues with the product.
I am well aware of all its parts (working) and the issues that may arise. I will be for than happy to help you as it is quite easy to service at home.(y)
My only suggestion would be to go for a higher TDS not less than 150. I mean to say low TDS water is not all good for health.
The option to increase or decrease the TDS is provided(small tap) inside the Unit but you will need a TDS meter to check and adjust.
Kindly read more about TDS and advisory released by the government(& WHO) from time to time.

OMG! 80 is high for a costly purifier. My genpure's output is 16 ppm and the maintenance is less.
Setting the TDS is in your own hands in most of the good purifiers. You need to have a TDS meter which not very costly.
On the other hand Low TDS is not the only benchmark for healthy water. kindly read more about TDS and advisory released by the government(& WHO) from time to time.

Good to know.
I asked because I am using the same model since 2013.
If you have a technical hand and are a DIY kind of guy feel free to contact me if you face any kind of issues with the product.
I am well aware of all its parts (working) and the issues that may arise. I will be for than happy to help you as it is quite easy to service at home.(y)
My only suggestion would be to go for a higher TDS not less than 150. I mean to say low TDS water is not all good for health.
The option to increase or decrease the TDS is provided(small tap) inside the Unit but you will need a TDS meter to check and adjust.
Kindly read more about TDS and advisory released by the government(& WHO) from time to time.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm aware there's a TDS controller inside. I think I knowingly asked the installation guy to keep it at around 100 and he kept it at 80! Low TDS means we will lose all the essential minerals!

Setting the TDS is in your own hands in most of the good purifiers. You need to have a TDS meter which not very costly.
On the other hand Low TDS is not the only benchmark for healthy water. kindly read more about TDS and advisory released by the government(& WHO) from time to time.
Higher TDS also means more pass through of minerals be it good minerals or bad. In my opinion a balanced diet + low TDS water is fine as water is not the only source of minerals. The water from my purifier tastes good at 16 PPM shown from a cheap TDS meter. On the other hand, a UV purifier at my cousin's at bangalore with an output of about 140 PPM taste so bad to me. Just my impressions, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock