Bought a storage electric water heater (Review and Pics)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,088

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi All,

We bought a storage electric water heater from Sonovision last week. We got the item very late as there was no stock, almost after a week. Actually, they tried to give us the display piece which I rejected. It took a week to get the brand new piece. Anyway, the item is here and below is the review.

Product: Havells Puro Plus 15 litres
Price: 7500

Installation:

It's a free installation. The installation guy kept calling me for one week enquiring if I got the item. Finally he came yesterday and the experience wasn't so good. He made holes at the wrong place and the heater didn't fit properly. I verified after he left and felt disappointed about it. I called him again and asked him to come again and fix it. He came today and made holes again and this time it is Ok. I think the guy isn't that efficient and hence all the rework.

Heating:

The heating is super fast. Just after switching it on for five minutes hot water started coming from the tap. I'm satisfied with this.

Overall, excluding the installation hassles the product seems to be good.

Pics:

ffd8d0655fed22daeee0c8c7d8794e4c.jpg

After first installation:

cfabbcf1e96fefff95c1225ee3e81b73.jpg
6673488d569dfd7f0109aa8653fc1f84.jpg

After second installation:

2e90d38110d2d8d81fb6a815b7b05bdc.jpg
435357936b3fec9add04a5b1ab0dc31d.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Congratulation Bro

Congratulations Siva bro. :hs

I like the indictator available there. It isn't available in mine, may be because very old model.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock