Good News Bought a TP-Link Archer A6 AC1200 Router

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 10,255
@Siva have you tried the OneMesh feature of this router with any of the TP Link extenders? I have both this router as well as the RE200 Extender which both support OneMesh, but I'm unable to connect the extender to OneMesh..

@Siva have you tried the OneMesh feature of this router with any of the TP Link extenders? I have both this router as well as the RE200 Extender which both support OneMesh, but I'm unable to connect the extender to OneMesh..
No I didn't.

Hi @Siva bro. Planning to buy a new router. How was your experience on this device now. My plan is 150, but now they are providing 300 for a month. Are we able to get the same speed in both band.
Note: I am using act fibernet . Thanks for your suggestion

Hi @Siva bro. Planning to buy a new router. How was your experience on this device now. My plan is 150, but now they are providing 300 for a month. Are we able to get the same speed in both band.
Note: I am using act fibernet . Thanks for your suggestion
I don't have any issues till date with this router, bro. Both bands won't give the same speed, we need to use the 5 GHz band for higher speeds and 2.4 GHz band for better coverage. I'm also using ACT. I also have the 150 Mbps plan, and they are providing 300 Mbps this month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock