Breaking BOB launch IRCTC RuPay credit card

Abhishek012

Reaction score
9p7CBtp.jpg

BOB IRCTC RuPay credit card is also co-badged with JCB International network to support international ATM, POS & e-com payment at 195 countries.

Upto 40 Reward Points per Rs100 spend for train ticket bookings,
Book your train tickets on IRCTC Website & Mobile App and save 1% transaction charges,
Earn 4 Reward Points for every Rs100 spend spent on Grocery & Departmental stores,
2 Reward Points per Rs100 spend on other categories,
Earn 1000 bonus reward points on single transaction of ₹1000 or more within 45 days of card issuance.
1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on all fuel transactions between ₹500-₹3000 (Maximum waiver of ₹100 per statement),
Get upto 3 lifetime free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, siblings or kids (above age 18).

Apply Now -

Last edited:
I have the same card by SBI. One thing to keep in mind is that the earning of IRCTC reward points on ticket booking is only applicable for the card holders own ticket price and not for other passengers on the ticket. Redemption of points is available for other passengers tickets but only if the ticket price is completely covered by points otherwise you have to buy points at 1.5 rs per point even though the redemption value is 1 re per point.
I got the card just for the Rupay credit card offers on various platforms and for SBI card discount on Flipkart and Amazon sales since the annual fee is just 350+GST. Also if you travel to stations that have railway lounges you can get free entry to those 4 times a year.

@Esmail SBI SimplySAVE, BPCL & FBB StyleUp credit card now also available on RuPay Platform, already one person i know, he got SBI SimplySAVE RuPay credit card but there is not guarantee SBI will issue this cards to you on RuPay platform and i think mostly SBI Card issue other RuPay credit cards through offline SBI branches except IRCTC RuPay (not sure).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock