Bhuj - The Pride of India | Ajay Devgan, Sanjay Dutt | Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex

⭐¼
1 star for all male actors and ¼ star for casting Nora Fateh Ali Khan. Thank You for making above them to stick to real character and making movie.

Why the hell Sonakshi Sinha was choosen for such a important role? Oh god her acting and her group costumes was nothing Gujarati in it. It was looking nautanki gang then a gujarati bhuj women.
Starting two songs were unnecessary, it was so embarrassing like in which army cant these kind of romantic performance by entire troops are done? Who were those background Dancers? Were they from Army or Indian government send them in middle war situation?
Sonakshi Sinha song
VFX were so bad seems it was budget movie for Hotstar but they literally disrespect our war heroes with this movie.
Story was not connecting with each other they were so bad.
100 percent agree... If it was released in theatres, ticket buyers could have sued producers for mental harrasment.

I agree, disrespect to War heros. Just put masala, put sick screenplay, below average acting and show world that you made a patriotic movie. However actual motive is to fill pockets with average investment and average everything

I am sure Pakistanis would have also taken this movie as comedy and would have laughed this time 😜

And who was that badi Aankhon wali heroine, who was driving Road roller?
(Ok understood, for driving road roller you may require big eye site)
Pathetic acting, why she was even there in movie?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock