Best streaming app {Winner - YouTube}

Which is best content app?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That number should increase
That is forum backend side thing. You can not add more than 12 options in a poll. Usually that much count is enough.

Everyone has it's own pros and cons,I am regularly using 4 streaming apps

Netflix : Hands Down this is the best when it comes to content and the quality,no one can compete with Netflix in bring new high budget originals,yes they have less Indian content compared to competitors.
The only place where they come down in India is price,intially they should reduce the price till the internet prices in India are dropped down further and more data is provided to user.

Prime Video : Content wise it's Ok, nothing compared to Netflix,but has more Indian content,still at Rs.499 per year it's a steal deal as they are continuously adding new content whether those are movies or Indian originals.
Watched Dexter on both Netflix nd Prime,nd Netflix has better streaming quality,Amazon should work on that.

Hotstar : Great collection of English movies and shows and the thing that makes it different is Sports,hotstar has it's own audience,I don't personally use and like it,and further maximum resolution on it is 720p while others are on 4K.

Sony Liv : Sole purpose of this is to either watch any football matches or rarely Kapil Sharma Show,The only thing I like about it is the streaming quality.

Voted for YOUTUBE!
Initially i checked this thread on app and there was no information coming to cast the vote.
No one can matches YouTube with the variety of content it offers at free of cost.

Initially i checked this thread on app and there was no information coming to cast the vote.
Unable to understand what did you say!

Correct @Gssran & @Ritesh. There was no option to vote if we browse through App.. I thought only need to put my thoughts on the app that we use on the daily basis..
Later on, when I checked on my laptop, there was a voting option, hence voted for my favorites app listed..

My support goes to xxxxxxxxxx because it's gives free movies,and Netflix,amazon and many premium content s for free.

Mod note: Please choose from the options given in the poll. Unofficial apps are not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock