Discussion Which is the best streaming device to stream media on TVs?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,658

Which is the best streaming device?

• Chromecast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smart TVs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Some prefer Smart TVs while some prefer streaming sticks and boxes. While there is a chunk full of fans of hybrid boxes. So let's discuss which is the best in the market.

Note : Other than Chromecast voters. Please specify the brand of the respective device you are using or voting for.

Why is firetv stick not counted? Or does it come under 1st option?:huh:

I own three streaming sticks:
1. Fire TV stick HD
2. Chromecast with Google TV 4k
3. Roku Streaming Stick 4k

After using all of them for a few months, I have come to the conclusion that Roku is the best because of it's simple No-nonsense UI. Only complaint I have is you cannot pair Bluetooth headset directly to it. It uses a mobile app for pairing. Also the remote is a bit noisy when pressing buttons. Chromecast has the best remote.

Last edited:
I own three streaming sticks:
1. Fire TV stick HD
2. Chromecast with Google TV 4k
3. Roku Streaming Stick 4k

After using all of them for a few months, I have come to the conclusion that Roku is the best because of it's simple No-nonsense UI. Only complaint I have is you cannot pair Bluetooth headset directly to it. It uses a mobile app for pairing. Also the remote is a bit noisy when pressing buttons. Chromecast has the best remote.
Where did you get Roku? Also is it any good in content recommendations for indian content.

Where did you get Roku? Also is it any good in content recommendations for indian content.
I live in US. You can get it in India on amazon. But please don't buy if you are in India as Indian OTT apps are not available in Roku app store.

Roku may soon launch in India. Please wait until then to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock