BCCI president Srinivasan may quit if Meiyappan is arrested: sources told cnn-ibn

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi1276
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 62
  • Views Views: Views 6,274

should Mr.Srinivasan quit BCCI president post?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Karthik said:
abhi1276 said:
Breaking News even CSK team can be scraped from ipl with immediatiate effect due to breach of BCCI contract.
That's even worse

Looks like all these drams is for removing the ever popular CSK. When 3 players from RR were caught red handed why weren't RR managers and owner never taken serious?

Immediately after receiving info about meyappan he was summoned and arrested and remanded, so this means the other team owners are innocent?

Why should Srinivasan quit when his son in law got into a mess? Any proofs that Srinivasan or anyone from CSK team involved?

This completely looks like a precise attack on CSK and the people behind it. These people should deny any attempt to remove them and instead fight till they prove innocence or all the other offenders are brought before the law.

Now everyone wants the BCCI VP or someone else to move to Srinivasan's post, how sure we are that they are clean? Why so urgent to capture others chair? Until or otherwise proved offenders and unless others are also caught these people should protest any move.

Any one more main Q's, all these issues happened when Meyappan was in TN, then on what basis was he arrested by another states police force? Had it been the CBI we can agree but one state police force arresting a person for a crime happened outside of its jurisdiction.

So what everyone wants? CSK move out and allow Sun Risers to jumpin or RR to replace or the KKR to get the trophy?

abhi1276 said:
@madhan @krathik if you people doubt then this what show: twitter account
its clearly written he is team principle and team principle meand head of team give direction, management and other activity on behalf of owner........... both image i posted before india cement statement and after effect team principle remove from it.

Before: At 4:50 PM on May 24

maiyappan_twitter.jpg

After: At 5:20 PM on May 24 when india cement washes hand

newtwitter-517-may24.jpg

So if he put his twitter info as MD of MI or RR will they also be scrapped? We need everything on papers, until or otherwise proved CSK has every right to stay.

abhi1276 said:
@madan thats why i has posted a thread regarding evidence for gurunath as a owner of CSK

Hi, until CSK website and its papers show that Meyappan is the owner there is no way one can prove it.

etios said:
Vadirocks said:
I Don't Think Srini Will Quit!

if Srinivasan doesn't quit now then he would be kicked out in september AGM meeting as Board members just need 51% votes to kick him out, now its difficult as they need 70% votes at special SGM meeting, so Board members just waiting for September AGM.

right from the beginning all these drama seems to be clearly a plan to remove Srinivasan.

This issue would be settled well before September as after this IPL everyone will lose interest and people will be busy to accept funds to settle things out when people r busy elsewhere.

The last few days have been difficult for the BCCI and for me as the president. Also difficult for me as a father and a father-in-law. I sit here and put aside all personal feelings. I will not shirk from my duty. The BCCI will act without fear or favour. We will investigate."

With Gurunath Meiyappan the legal process has already started. He has been banned immediately. The disciplinary procedure will be initiated. A commission, including a member independent of BCCI, will investigate into this. I am not part of this commission. I will not play any role in its appointment or its work." - N Srinivasan

"The BCCI is very concerned with the allegations. As I have said on a number of occasions, the BCCI will act if the allegations are confirmed. The principle of natural justice states everybody is innocent until proven guilty."

Back
Top Bottom