BCCI president Srinivasan may quit if Meiyappan is arrested: sources told cnn-ibn

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi1276
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 62
  • Views Views: Views 6,274

should Mr.Srinivasan quit BCCI president post?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
abhi1276 said:
@madhan @krathik if you people doubt then this what show: twitter account
its clearly written he is team principle and team principle meand head of team give direction, management and other activity on behalf of owner

bro please show something similar (that gurunath is ceo) in CSK or india cements twitter accounts..... ;)

because even you can edit your profile and put as KKR/RCB owner... :lol

i am saying that these things has to be proved in official papers from csk or india cements.... not from gurunath..... hope you get the difference..... :tup:tup

@madan bro i dont need to edit a profile and if you have check the twitter account of gurunath then you could see the difference and this pic has been taken by news agency and most proably then wont manipulate it.

One is confirm that Csk ceo gurunath is involve in fixing. Dhoni should resign from Csk team.[ceo cant arrest because of money power]

SUNIEL said:
One is confirm that Csk ceo gurunath is involve in fixing. Dhoni should resign from Csk team.[ceo cant arrest because of money power]

even sanju baba has money power and even her sister is mp then also he is been send to jail so law is above all crime.

bro please show something similar (that gurunath is ceo) in CSK or india cements twitter accounts..... ;)

because even you can edit your profile and put as KKR/RCB owner... :lol

i am saying that these things has to be proved in official papers from csk or india cements.... not from gurunath..... hope you get the difference..... :tup:tup

[/quote]

after this what you say as per report and sources: It is reliably learnt that Meiyappan had a gold accreditation card for the IPL, reserved for team owners. He also represented the franchise at team owners' meetings organised by the IPL.

Gurunath Meiyappan's IPL Accreditation copy for the year 2008, which stated he was Team Owner.

Meiyappan-IPL-accredition--194x300.jpg

Bro first let me make it clear that I am not saying that gurunath is not associated with the Csk management. We all know the fact.

I am just saying that there should be a substantial evidence on paper for the law.

And I didn't say you or the news agency edited the profile image. I said that even i can edit my profile and put anything there. Similarly gurunath can put anything on his profile. Law will not blindly believe it.

Just because he has written that he is the CEO he can't become CEO

And is that a gold pass from 2013 season and does that mention birdbath as CEO or owner

4 Beta

@madan thats why i has posted a thread regarding evidence for gurunath as a owner of CSK

Back
Top Bottom