Battlegrounds Mobile India

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file that you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file that you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
This should work, I have uploaded myself since tried yesterday.

To those who are already playing the game, is the login getting reset for you guys everytime you open the app?

This has happened many times today (not everytime tho)

YwoJ9XI.png
ZsC588b.png

Last edited:
BGMI iOS beta could happen at the end of this month, if this discord post is anything to go by
Pt9WwO2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock