Battlegrounds Mobile India

• Thread starter U999X0D
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 8,583
3X3hKN9.jpg

Some info I have on the game (will wait for the official announcement tho):
  • Items bought using real money/UC credits in PUBG Mobile will carry over to the new game. There might be a separate account linking process you must follow, though no news on this yet.
  • People from other countries will not be able to access the game. Likewise, people from PUBG Mobile cannot play games with Battlegrounds Mobile India and vice versa.
  • Game data to be stored in India and Singapore (on Microsoft Azure servers?)
  • Players under 18 can't play game for more than 3 hours a day. In-app spending limit for such players is restricted to Rs. 7000 (though I doubt whether this will actually work because such people can always set their age to 18 and play the game)
  • The game will have its own region specific leagues and tournaments, though initially it won't be possible to play leagues with the international PUBG Mobile pro players. Krafton will make sure that talented Indian players get an international platform to showcase their talent.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock