Bangladesh Tour Of India 2024 | News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 72
  • Views Views: Views 2,793
Very difficult conditions overcast and plenty for fast bowlers. Bangladesh won a very good toss. Disappointed with Kohli and Gill both got out to loose shots

Gill just doesn’t inspire confidence with his horrible body language.The guy just struggles to cope with Intl pressure.

Gill just doesn’t inspire confidence with his horrible body language.The guy just struggles to cope with Intl pressure.
He is work in progress. His last series was good against England. Definitely should not be there in T20i. Ruturaj should have got chance in Windies series last to last year I believe. But Jaiswal got nod. But again, you have chance to Paddikal, Sarfaraz, Surya and Patidar. Why not ruturaj?

He is work in progress. His last series was good against England. Definitely should not be there in T20i. Ruturaj should have got chance in Windies series last to last year I believe. But Jaiswal got nod. But again, you have chance to Paddikal, Sarfaraz, Surya and Patidar. Why not ruturaj?
Bro work in progress🤔 bcci thinking of making him captain in future as they make him the indian captain in zim tour and then again he captained india a in duleep trophy where rahul is there as well who is more experienced compared to him. I personally feel he is not the captain material plus time is running out for him especially in red ball cricket

Bro work in progress🤔 bcci thinking of making him captain in future as they make him the indian captain in zim tour and then again he captained india a in duleep trophy where rahul is there as well who is more experienced compared to him. I personally feel he is not the captain material plus time is running out for him especially in red ball cricket
Ok

Ashwin has started from where he left at TNPL. This is absolute best of Ashwin. We have underutilised him as a batsman. Maybe we needed him to play instead of Thakur overseas. Thakur contributed on Gabba but Ashwin has underachieved as a batsman. This person has been better than Badrinath from technical perspective.

Back
Top Bottom