Balance Transfer Tricks For All Network

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 117,894

Vikram

Reaction score
Hello Friends....!
Here Are The Official Methods To Transfer Balance......
I Am Posting Here Official Tricks To Transfer Balance From Your Mobile No To Others (Only For Some Operators)

1. TATA DOCOMO Balance Transfer...
Process of Transfer & Charges:

To transfer Balance Member need to type "BTTarget Mobile Number Amount" and send it to 54321
To reverse the Amount a Member needs to type "RBTTransaction ID" and send it to 54321
SMS to 54321 for Balance Transfer will be charged at Re.1 and for reversal will be Toll Free.

Conditions:

The sender’s account balance for "Balance Transfer" has to be Transfer Amount + Rs.1 at the time of transfer. If balance is not sufficient the transfer will be declined. However, the SMS will be charged.
In case of Reversals the amount reversed will be dependent on the balance available with the recipient.
The system will recognize "BT" or "bt" or "Bt"
For Example to Transfer Rs.25 Talk-time from 9030012345 to 9030099999 . The sender types "BT 9030099999 25" and SMS to 54321

2. idea! Balance Transfer Method...
Process of Transfer & Charges:

Step 1:First Of All Send Message To The 55567 As 'ASK'<space>Mobile No<space>Amount.Which Will Ask The Person From Whom You Want to get Balance.
Step-2:Then The Person To Which You Have To get amount Have To Confirm Your Request By Sending SMS as'GIVE'<space>Mobile No<space>Amount
THen You Have Done...!

Conditions:

1. You Will Be Charged Rs/- 2 For This Method.
2. You Must Have Balance Transfer More Than Rs/-11

3. Airtel Balance cTransfer.....

Note:I Dont KNOW this Methods Are Working Or Not Only About Airtel....I Am Only Making Collection Of Possible Methods From Net For Airtel

Method 1: GIFT 100 9970XXXXX.
Method 2: 143*9818xxxxxx#
Method 3: According To Me There Is No Official Method To Transfer Balance In Airtel...But Just Try These At Your Own Risk* {Only About AIRTEL Other Are Guaranteed }

4. Vodafone Official Balance Transfer Method...
Procedure:

*131*Amount*Mobile No#

Conditions:

Only Users Who Are Using Vodafone From 3 Months Can Able To Do This.

ENJOY FRANDZ........... :t :t

HIT ON LIKE IF U LIKE MY POST...

Great trick man.

Vikram said:
Airtel User Dial *141# For Sharing Balance And Talktime.

I expected that they introduce like vodafone e.g. <dial> <amount> <no>
but they continued with 141 portal, however that is also good than absense of this kind of service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock