Discussion Ayodhya Ram Mandir - News & Updates

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 26,067
If Sunni Waqf board is dissatisfied with the judgement based on facts over faith. We have plenty of mosques and fields here for Muslims to pray on. They should build a hospital or garden on 5 acre land as protest to judgement. Simple. Everybody wins.

How many acres the land was :huh: ABP scrolling wrong infos .

That's the problem is our country now. People doesn't seem know basic ethics of law like freedom of speech. No matter what our believes are. You will always find some brainwashed id*ots trying to force upon their ideology on you.
Like you?? Imposing leftist ideology on others.

Like you?? Imposing leftist ideology on others.
I have always tried to be neutral to everyone. I never forced my ideology on anyone. Being leftist means being communist. Your need proper schooling to understand the difference between being neutral, liberal and communist. In a country like India you can't be true liberal because of its culture based on religion. You can avoid it but can't ignore it. Today's verdict was just that.

Edit : Can't believe you find a serious topic funny. This is your ideology and your love chest-thumping love for the country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock