Discussion Ayodhya Ram Mandir - News & Updates

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 26,443
I really think this disputed land should be given to no party. This has become like a war to some antinationalist. Atlast every people will remain in Harmony. Alternate land should have been given to both parties, such that no dispute is created.
Always INDIAN first..
If I hurted someone's feelings sorry for that, Just an opinion that's all

I really think this disputed land should be given to no party. This has become like a war to some antinationalist. Atlast every people will remain in Harmony. Alternate land should have been given to both parties, such that no dispute is created.
Always INDIAN first..
If I hurted someone's feelings sorry for that, Just an opinion that's all
What you think doesn't matter, verdict came after following law. If someone isn't happy that's their problem.

What you think doesn't matter, verdict came after following law. If someone isn't happy that's their problem.
Our constitution has offered us Freedom of Speech and we live in a democratic country brother, where everyone's thought matters. I never said it is unlawful verdict, nor I said im unhappy with the verdict. I just expressed my simple thoughts regarding Judgement that's all. Nothing to go personal.

Our constitution has offered us Freedom of Speech and we live in a democratic country brother, where everyone's thought matters. I never said it is unlawful verdict, nor I said im unhappy with the verdict. I just expressed my simple thoughts regarding Judgement that's all. Nothing to go personal.
That's the problem is our country now. People doesn't seem know basic ethics of law like freedom of speech. No matter what our believes are. You will always find some brainwashed id*ots trying to force upon their ideology on you.

Since the SC also said demolition of babri was illegal...lock up those who participated in it. Anyway glad it's over. Wonder what issue comes up next.😅

Since the SC also said demolition of babri was illegal...lock up those who participated in it. Anyway glad it's over. Wonder what issue comes up next.😅
If I am not wrong. This was the verdict of land dispute case not the criminal case on the demolition of the Babri Masjid structure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock