Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

So bumrah set to miss another home test series now no one can stop indian curator from making rank turner
Hope by that lyon and agar/ swepson not come out from out of syllabus for indian batters
BCCI is preparing him to play full IPL season, Who cares about Indian Cricket. 🙄

Last edited:
BCCI is preparing him to play him full IPL season, Who cares about Indian Cricket. 🙄
But isn't bcci in one week early agm said players have to do yo yo tests and player need to make sure they will play intl matches if for that ipl need to skip players have to skip that domestic performance prefer for indian team selection not ipl

So besically agm of bcci nothing but feast or joke

Looking at Australian Squad except for Steve Smith & Marnus Labuschagne all will struggle alot Playing spin.

My Prediction 4-0 in Favour of India if pitches are turning from Day 1

Expecting Ravi Ashwin to be Man of the Series

Last edited:
ThBkxfE.jpg

An intersting thing whenever australia come kuldeep yadav somehow get in indian team squad (test team)

If india team realy move from rahane
I wish he should atleast get a chance to lead india against australia or atleast included in squad given the fact he made miracle on last bgt series as a captain and it will be perfect gift for him by giving him a chance
Rahane scored century today. It is Kohli/Rahul who needs to be sacked. Three years, he is not performing. One year its fine. After one year, it should be back to Ranji cricket or County cricket. Its time for us to have different teams for all formats. I feel only currently only Iyer can play all formats. Gill/Siraj can play Tests and ODIs. We need to find new set of bowlers as soon as possible. Chahar/Bumrah/Shami are injury prone. I hope India selects Umran Malik for Australia tests and gives him debut in one of the matches.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock