Australia Tour of India - 2020 | News and Updates

I also thought of playing saini in place of shardul and in my XI both pant and Pandey are there bro
Instead of Pant I will play Rahul at No.4 and Dhawan and Rohit as openers since they have been most successful openers from past 5-6 years.

This is Stupidity nothing else if Indian players play BBL, I am very much sure This all players will not find any difficulty in playing in those Australian Pitches.
but bro thre is also a catch in bbl no team able to pick more than 2 oversees players where in ipl 4 overseas allowed ipl is all about money and entertainment on the other hand ausie board use bbl to polish austrailian new player's

This is Stupidity nothing else if Indian players play BBL, I am very much sure This all players will not find any difficulty in playing in those Australian Pitches.
Exactly bro in the ester years we used to play lot of county cricket and that helps our legends when they tour with the Indian team and also develops there personality so why not allowing players to play bbl

but bro thre is also a catch in bbl no team able to pick more than 2 oversees players where in ipl 4 overseas allowed ipl is all about money and entertainment on the other hand ausie board use bbl to polish austrailian new player's
You think if Players like Kohli, Rohit, Dhawan, Kuldeep, Pandya if they are selected by BBL franchisees in auctions or Draft will be benched answer is Big No.

Instead of Pant I will play Rahul at No.4 and Dhawan and Rohit as openers since they have been most successful openers from past 5-6 years.
But bro playing kl at 4 means all the efforts done by iyer till now to establish himself at 4 will wasted as he is slowly getting used to that position
And I'm dropping dhawan as taking into consideration next wc which is after 3 n half years at that time shikar will be around 38 and maybe retired by the time so why not try new pair of Rahul and Rohit who are doing good since last world cup and groom a young opener as backup as for me shikar is out of sorts in last 4 games he played

But bro playing kl at 4 means all the efforts done by iyer till now to establish himself at 4 will wasted as he is slowly getting used to that position
And I'm dropping dhawan as taking into consideration next wc which is after 3 n half years at that time shikar will be around 38 and maybe retired by the time so why not try new pair of Rahul and Rohit who are doing good since last world cup and groom a young opener as backup as for me shikar is out of sorts in last 4 games he played
He played well for 75 after slow start he has been good form in Odis can't just drop him

He played well for 75 after slow start he has been good form in Odis can't just drop him
But his slow start cost the wicket of Rohit today and in last year shikar dhawan AVG 36 as an opener while on the other hand kl scoring runs at 47 last year so if team management is ready to take tough decision he can be dropped

The amount of negativity towards Dhawan in unbelievable. After his Man-of-the-Match knock of 117 against Australia in the World Cup, he got injured. A couple of innings before that, 143 against Australia. In the West Indies series, were he made 2 and 36. After that, 74 today. And if he should not be in the team, I don't know what to say.

Some of the posts in this thread today...wow! 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, its just the beauty of the way different people think. Just glad that we have better thinkers than us in Virat Kohli :D

No offense bro I am also a virat fan but the decision team management took today is beyond understanding going with five bowling option that include a so called all-rounder
And about dhawan he is out of form since last year his last year record shows itself in total he scored 587 runs last year in 18 matches including two hundreds as you mentioned now remain 327 runs in 16 innings at an AVG of 20 if with out of form players from world cup winning squad like yuvi paaji goes out from the team why not dhawan even dhoni faced criticism from last year few years due to same reason

Back
Top Bottom