Australia Tour of India - 2020 | News and Updates

Going out with just five bowling option on flat track like Mumbai plus changing the position of iyer (who is just getting comfortable in the team) or virat himself just to fit dhawan in the side is foolish
I don't know what team management is thinking

Going out with just five bowling option on flat track like Mumbai plus changing the position of iyer (who is just getting comfortable in the team) or virat himself just to fit dhawan in the side is foolish
I don't know what team management is thinking
Very bad just to adjust Dhawan whole team combination is now changed . Rahul now at 3rd Kohli 4th Iyer 5th . Instead of Dhawan they should have gone with Dube or an extra bowler .

Very bad just to adjust Dhawan whole team combination is now changed . Rahul now at 3rd Kohli 4th Iyer 5th . Instead of Dhawan they should have gone with Dube or an extra bowler .
Exactly bro in this way you you can develop team for the 2023 world cup
In my probable 11 that I had posted yesterday I had included dubey and saini in place of shardul and dhawan

Nothing against Pant. I can't enjoy India's matches without Dhoni as I am so use to him.

If they stick with the combination now then whom will they drop to play Hardik when he got fit

Back
Top Bottom