Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
India lose due to some brilliant batting by aussies contributed by poor bowling supported by bad fielding and dew on the ground although Pant had done mistakes in keeping but I still presist with him as he is keeping for the first time in odi aganist the quality bowling of kuldeep and chahal
No changes for next odi
Although I m happy to see the way aussies are playing becoz there is no fun in watching world cup if there is no quality aussies side

India lose due to some brilliant batting by aussies contributed by poor bowling supported by bad fielding and dew on the ground although Pant had done mistakes in keeping but I still presist with him as he is keeping for the first time in odi aganist the quality bowling of kuldeep and chahal
No changes for next odi
Although I m happy to see the way aussies are playing becoz there is no fun in watching world cup if there is no quality aussies side
Pant is not born yesterday and playing today. :ROFLMAO:he was a keeper in ranji trophy and test mathes in Australia.
Under 19 world cup.this is not acceptable.
I will not accept that aus batted well.india played bad.as world cup nearing up aus looking in form.

Pant is not born yesterday and playing today. :ROFLMAO:he was a keeper in ranji trophy and test mathes in Australia.
Under 19 world cup.this is not acceptable.
I will not accept that aus batted well.india played bad.as world cup nearing up aus looking in form.
I know that he doesn't born yesterday bro but quality of bowlers differ in how many matches he has keeped wickets aganist kul-cha tell me bro

Chahal with dew is very dangerous, he went for 80 runs in his quota. He had a similar spell in South Africa, which cost us the match. Kohli chose to bat first, thinking there won't be any dew like the last 3 matches. Even Finch at the toss said, he would have batted first. But the dew duly came today and everything except batting became difficult, though the catch Dhawan dropped was a dolly (The match was anyway over by then with required rate under 4). When Kedar dropped the catch, the required rate was under 6. But, the biggest miss was Turner's stumping, at that time the required rate was around 10 and if Turner was out then, there was no chance Australia could have chased this total. Don't want to discredit Pant in anyway, it's really tough to keep against Kuldeep and Chahal. Anyway, well played Australia!

Back
Top Bottom