Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
If pant is given chance in world cup instead of dinesh kartik then they are making biggest blunder in selection.dinesh kartik played well in past 1 year and can't be compared with pant.if he denied a place its purely politics :mad::mad:
Virat Likes Pant :wink2: also Till MSD is their DK will not get much chance :ok2:

He performed only in one match bro. Just look at DK, how many times he performed good in national team. Why always Virat sacrifices good players for kl rahul. 😠😠
He scores 80+ score in both the innings he played bro and I think u forgot what dk in last game itself

If pant is given chance in world cup instead of dinesh kartik then they are making biggest blunder in selection.dinesh kartik played well in past 1 year and can't be compared with pant.if he denied a place its purely politics :mad::mad:
And what wrong Pant had done in past 1 yr

He scores 80+ score in both the innings he played bro and I think u forgot what dk in last game itself
You can't decide it on one match.he performed well than others.he is right person for finishing role.
Absolute mindless to compare him with pant.dinesh kartik won nidahas trophy and finished some odi games well for indian
Where as pant playing for India's international odi team from new Zealand tour.you can't decide world cup team with just 3 matches vs almost a year player.
If you think dhoni should be given chance then dinesh kartik should get chance more than any one.

Last edited:
You can't decide it on one match.he performed well than others.he is right person for finishing role.
Absolute mindless to compare him with pant.dinesh kartik won nidahas trophy and finished some odi games well for indian
Where as pant playing for India's international odi team from new Zealand tour.you can't decide world cup team with just 3 matches vs almost a year player.
If you think dhoni should be given chance then dinesh kartik should get chance more than any one.
DK failed miserably in test series against England in England in the same last year u r talking about and don't forgot world cup is in England not in Sri Lanka where he won nidhas trophy final that too aganist Bangladesh

DK failed miserably in test series against England in England in the same last year u r talking about and don't forgot world cup is in England not in Sri Lanka where he won nidhas trophy final that too aganist Bangladesh
You are comparing with test and odi.i remind you that we are going to play in odi world cup not test series world cup.😊

Yep,We can't decide from one match, but we can't do the same blunder in every match as well (Not saying that selection of DK as blunder). Sending back Krunal was a huge mistake he done,he was in high confidence.In my view,He wasn't able to finish well due to his over confidence.If he had given the strike to Krunal then we might have won that game.

Apart from the Nidhas trophy final,which was the extraordinary finishing done by him? (Asking because I am not reminding anything like that).

In my view,He might have finished those ODI games in which our top order has contributed.He is not much successful in handling situations where our top fails.

But,One thing is sure,Pant will be the successor of Dhoni.

Back
Top Bottom