Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Yep,We can't decide from one match, but we can't do the same blunder in every match as well (Not saying that selection of DK as blunder). Sending back Krunal was a huge mistake he done,he was in high confidence.In my view,He wasn't able to finish well due to his over confidence.If he had given the strike to Krunal then we might have won that game.

Apart from the Nidhas trophy final,which was the extraordinary finishing done by him? (Asking because I am not reminding anything like that).

In my view,He might have finished those ODI games in which our top order has contributed.He is not much successful in handling situations where our top fails.

But,One thing is sure,Pant will be the successor of Dhoni.
Exactly my point bro

You are comparing with test and odi.i remind you that we are going to play in odi world cup not test series world cup.😊
Yes I m comparing a player performing well aganist red ball in seaming condition with the one scoring runs on flat odi wickets that too when top order given the good start
End of discusion from my side bro

Yep,We can't decide from one match, but we can't do the same blunder in every match as well (Not saying that selection of DK as blunder). Sending back Krunal was a huge mistake he done,he was in high confidence.In my view,He wasn't able to finish well due to his over confidence.If he had given the strike to Krunal then we might have won that game.

Apart from the Nidhas trophy final,which was the extraordinary finishing done by him? (Asking because I am not reminding anything like that).

In my view,He might have finished those ODI games in which our top order has contributed.He is not much successful in handling situations where our top fails.

But,One thing is sure,Pant will be the successor of Dhoni.

I think u forget all.in 4th odi against aus he got fast 25 runs 14 balls and won the game.
New Zealand match 38 from 38 balls.
Against pak 31 from 37 balls not out.
2017 average 61
2018 average 42
2019 average 37
What else u need?
I think you will remember dhoni scoring after 1 year but not him.😊
Whether pant player well for india for past 3 yrs.
If you are not including kartik means you are missing a good player.simple
If you reject kartik then where is justification for selecting players like kl rahul and dhoni and pant.

Last edited:
Yes I m comparing a player performing well aganist red ball in seaming condition with the one scoring runs on flat odi wickets that too when top order given the good start
End of discusion from my side bro
Rishabh pant need a long way to get selected for world cup.
He is great player in test matches.he is proved himself that.he replaced saha in tests.no doubt in that.👍

Rishabh pant need a long way to get selected for world cup.
He is great player in test matches.he is proved himself that.he replaced saha in tests.no doubt in that.👍
How can he prove his wroth without playing in odi secondly see yourself avg.of dk decreasing year by year and one more thing I m not a huge fan of Dhoni and aganist his selection in t20 but I dnt have Dhoni phobia like u

How can he prove his wroth without playing in odi secondly see yourself avg.of dk decreasing year by year and one more thing I m not a huge fan of Dhoni and aganist his selection in t20 but I dnt have Dhoni phobia like u
That's selectors mistake not me.why selectors not included him before one year.giving chances to pant now is absolutely zonal politics.this is my final answer.you are always against dinesh kartik included in world cup.shall i call u kartik phobia.😊😊.pls see below statistics of players.
Source

Source

Last edited:
He scores 80+ score in both the innings he played bro and I think u forgot what dk in last game itself
Bro with one ball mistake we cant drop any player. We all know rahul's recent form in indian team. Im damn sure he will not play any games in aus series and will go to England. Kohli and Shastri will protect him.

Bro with one ball mistake we cant drop any player. We all know rahul's recent form in indian team. Im damn sure he will not play any games in aus series and will go to England. Kohli and Shastri will protect him.
I think kl rahul will be given chance in Australia series and get included in world cup too.😊

Back
Top Bottom