Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
The emerge of Shankar ensured the disappearance of Jadeja. In English condition, a pace-bowling all-rounder always have an edge over spinning one. That also allows 1 more batsman over a pacer.
Too early to predict, but seems this (last 3's) would be the squad for WC (with little question mark over Rahul/DK).

The emerge of Shankar ensured the disappearance of Jadeja. In English condition, a pace-bowling all-rounder always have an edge over spinning one. That also allows 1 more batsman over a pacer.
Too early to predict, but seems this (last 3's) would be the squad for WC (with little question mark over Rahul/DK).
Agreed, and Shankar as a batsman had improved a lot. His confidence was high in all the matches he batted. And I wish Rahul comes back to form. I remember Sunil Gavaskar saying "He is the next big thing in the Indian Cricket" about Rahul, but he is struggling to make it to the playing XI.

Coming to T20Is, not sure why MS was picked! Since it's hard for Rahul to get-in in ODI XI, he should've been given opportunities in T20Is.

I think Shankar and Hardik both will play in WC XI with KulCha. Shankar will play in place of Kedar.

Back
Top Bottom