• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
My XI for today
Kl in place of rohit giving him rest
Pant in place of rayadu dropping him
Bhuvi in place of shami giving rest

Only time will tell whether selecting him s a blunder or not. When you mark a player he s one for the future & have potential he ll have a longer rope.

You know abt longer rope & repeated chances Rohit got 8-10 years back, you see where he s now. He s most trolled player those days in social medias, comparing to Rohit, Rahul chances are nothing.

Rahul has potential whether using that & become a great player or not using that entirely depends on him. We can't write him off based on 16 odd Odi's. Let the time decide, why you are so serious abt this.
As i said among this dinesh kartik,pantrahul and selecting rahul will signal bad who comes to play cricket from tamilnadu region.if you select players from north most and give chances to them then why you keeping tamilnadu cricket board in india.
Rohit has given many chances and he can be great player and rahul should be given chances and can make him like rohit but not to dinesh kartik means it's injustice for him.
If you give chances to a player like rahul and rohit then same chances should given to dinesh also.he is also a classic player in my point of view.
As this useless msk prasad as team selection panel i am expecting him to choose rahul.reason known for all.

As i said among this dinesh kartik,pantrahul and selecting rahul will signal bad who comes to play cricket from tamilnadu region.if you select players from north most and give chances to them then why you keeping tamilnadu cricket board in india.
Rohit has given many chances and he can be great player and rahul should be given chances and can make him like rohit but not to dinesh kartik means it's injustice for him.
If you give chances to a player like rahul and rohit then same chances should given to dinesh also.he is also a classic player in my point of view.
As this useless msk prasad as team selection panel i am expecting him to choose rahul.reason known for all.
Bro dk is playing international cricket since 2004 he debuted under the captaincy of dada if u remember and before msd for how many years do u want to give him chance that's not our fault that he fails whenever chances were given to him in international matches

Bro dk is playing international cricket since 2004 he debuted under the captaincy of dada if u remember and before msd for how many years do u want to give him chance that's not our fault that he fails whenever chances were given to him in international matches
Bro rohit given many chances than any player in indian cricket.so why not kartik.

Bro rohit given many chances than any player in indian cricket.so why not kartik.
Yeah I know that but he catches on that chances but dk doesn't that the main difference if u still want to give chance to a player playing since 2004 and at the age of 33 instead of youngsters than I had nothing more to say 😐

Pant Replacing Rayudu? - No Rayudu Way Better Than Pant! It's My opinion!
Bro rayudu better than pant ok but not better than dhoni na.. I want dhoni to bat at no 4, Shankar at 5, kedar at 6, pant at 7.

Back
Top Bottom