Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
What is this thing of not taking singles @Endgame bro. I'm just hating this ploy from batsman. You might be a great batsman, but it's not like you'll get a six every other ball.
Yes, me too can't! It's not Test match, where you need to protect tail-enders (other words, partnership). Still remember MS not trusting new in internationals, Rayudu in last over (against Zim, 4-5 years ago) and finally losing the match (probably by 1 run)!

Yes, me too can't! It's not Test match, where you need to protect tail-enders (other words, partnership). Still remember MS not trusting new in internationals, Rayudu in last over (against Zim, 4-5 years ago) and finally losing the match (probably by 1 run)!
It's just ridiculous. And other batsman are drawing examples from this (Read DK).

You should read the scorecard again and read the scores of other batsman too.
Yes he played wonderful innings today 29(37).Whatever the situation dhoni plays cool.😊😊 always someone need to remind him in pitch that he is playing t20 match today.😊

Imo poor shot selection by kl rahul and dk looking at the pitch conditions if one of them stayed alongoing with dhoni score would be around 150 which is good on this track
*i m not a dhoni blind fan

What a run-out can do??
India were cruising at 80/2 after 9.5, a brilliant fielding, India managed a mere 47 in next 61 balls.
Another run-out, this time by misunderstanding between batsmen of opposite team, bring back to back wickets!

Back
Top Bottom