Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Looking at India's struggle (to proper connections of bat and ball), I would have settled for a 140 score. But looking at the bowling line-up, even 170 isn't defendable. Not sure about the debutant, playing Umesh is like a game between 10 vs 12 players, Chahal won't have the chemistry what he gets with Kuldeep. Only one replacement, that could be the game-changer (Yadav replacing Yadav), but he's not even in the squad!
Umesh is at work again. DON'T YOU DARE PICK ME AGAIN. But these selectors never learn!!

Umesh is at work again. DON'T YOU DARE PICK ME AGAIN. But these selectors never learn!!
Umesh at his best 😂😒
Really hoped against hope that, at least once he let me chew my words. But again repeating my previous statement: Every time Umesh is selected, his statement be like, don't you dare again!
Exactly same words in my mind after saw PXI but bit different

YOU (BCCI) WILL DARE TO PICK ME(UMESH) AGAIN AFTER THIS MATCH 🤣🤣😂😂😠😠

Umesh might end the day with 1-32 and Pandits will say, it's normal (rather good) in T20! What they won't understand, he single handedly shifted the momentum at crucial juncture. Kangaroos were literally tottering at 9/2 after 3 and he as usual played for the opposite team. At no pressure situation, give away 13 runs, assured Aussies get out from tricky situation.

Back
Top Bottom