Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Graphics
20190224-190106.jpg

Bro, I do agree with your view but this!
Ravi Shastri: Nobody is good enough to criticise MS Dhoni. If you talk about him, do you even know anything about cricket?
NO ONE is above cricket. Shastri should know that after Smith-Warner. I really doubt if the same thing happened to Virat-Rahane, BCCI wouldn't impose any ban, they would get away only with ICC imposed minimum sanctions.
*Following is for comparison only, no political intention.
Peoples criticizing Modi are anti-national, should, no must be deported to Pakistan.

Bro, I do agree with your view but this!

NO ONE is above cricket. Shastri should know that after Smith-Warner. I really doubt if the same thing happened to Virat-Rahane, BCCI wouldn't impose any ban, they would get away only with ICC imposed minimum sanctions.
*Following is for comparison only, no political intention.
Peoples criticizing Modi are anti-national, should, no must be deported to Pakistan.
It's not my view bro. It's the national coach's view and I'm sure he will have a say in selecting the team. With that kind of opinion on Dhoni, we can't imagine him being dropped for world cup.

It's not my view bro. It's the national coach's view and I'm sure he will have a say in selecting the team. With that kind of opinion on Dhoni, we can't imagine him being dropped for world cup.
Yes bro, I know it's not your statement. But since you posted this twice, thought you also fully agree with that Bhakt kind words.
Squad selection (or de-selection) is totally different.

Yes bro, I know it's not your statement. But since you posted this twice, thought you also fully agree with that Bhakt kind words.
Squad selection (or de-selection) is totally different.
Yeah, it will at least help clarify few doubts.

Back
Top Bottom