Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Last edited:
Atleast Kartik is playing well.can you say dhoni 😊😊😊😊😊
Yep we saw in kiwis 3rd t20 20th over keeping krunal in non striker for his selfish mentality want to prove as a finisher but he failed cost is loss of t20 series

Mouse can't be lion at any cost that was proved on that day .. I had great respect on him b4 that match but after seeing his selfish mentality I have no respect on him anymore

Now he's paying price for that he himself putting sand on him ..
Please show stats and laugh 😊😊😊
If I do u will stop bash ?? No only time waste so keep ur bashing work continue 😊😊😊😊😊 with ur trending Smiley's 😊😊😊😊😊

Yep we saw in kiwis 3rd t20 20th over keeping krunal in non striker for his selfish mentality want to prove as a finisher but he failed cost is loss of t20 series

Mouse can't be lion at any cost that was proved on that day .. I had great respect on him b4 that match but after seeing his selfish mentality I have no respect on him anymore

Now he's paying price for that he himself putting sand on him ..

If I do u will stop bash ?? No only time waste so keep ur bashing work continue 😊😊😊😊😊 with ur trending Smiley's 😊😊😊😊😊
What I asked what u replied 😊😊😊😊

What I asked what u replied 😊😊😊😊
With ur Genius question I answer with cricket knowledge but now I got u don't know anything except bashing Dhoni

Let me clarify if Dhoni score 1 run that's for India but if Karthik score 50 also it's not for Nation he playing but it's for his future with selfishness .. so imo Dhoni 1 run more percious & respected one than that 50 runs πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ sorry for wrong Smiley's 😊😊😊😊😊

Last edited:
Source

IMG-20190224-110219.jpg

Last edited:
With ur Genius question I answer with cricket knowledge but now I got u don't know anything except bashing Dhoni

Let me clarify if Dhoni score 1 run that's for India but if Karthik score 50 also it's not for Nation he playing but it's for his future with selfishness .. so imo Dhoni 1 run more percious & respected one than that 50 runs πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ sorry for wrong Smiley's 😊😊😊😊😊
whatever may be the reason for karthik to score but it adds up to the team score so how is 1 better than 50 but i agree about karthik not taking that single

Dhoni asked sehwag and laxman to retire to give youngsters a chance.whether he followed that with him? 😊😊😊Out of form for past one year and stick in to the team.do you think its for team and nation😊😊😊

Back
Top Bottom