• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 777

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Starting next month, customers will have to pay ₹21 per transaction, instead of ₹20 if they exceed the monthly limit of free transactions. "To compensate the banks for the higher interchange fee and given the general escalation in costs, they are allowed to increase the customer charges to ₹21 per transaction. This increase shall be effective from January 1, 2022," the RBI had said in a circular.

Too low hike. Based on current scenario in the country. They should've gone with ₹50 instead of ₹21.

Exactly mirrored my thought 😝 .. very much surprise move by our favourite money tellers 🤣😤
Imagine hiking ₹1 daily like they do on petrol and diesel prices. Within 30 days it can increase by ₹50 without any outrage. 🤐

Imagine hiking ₹1 daily like they do on petrol and diesel prices. Within 30 days it can increase by ₹50 without any outrage. 🤐
Then i must be the 1st person to burst these id*otic machines .. meanwhile it's been last 2 years since I visited these machines place 🤣🥱

Then i must be the 1st person to burst these id*otic machines .. meanwhile it's been last 2 years since I visited these machines place 🤣🥱
These machines are empty when you need them the post. 🤐

Meanwhile that Special Bank of India has brillant terms and conditions. Non owner is not allowed to withdraw money which makes old people learn how to withdraw money from ATMs. 😜

I hereby like to register a formal protest against this hike. I request PM Mr. Narendra Modi Ji Garu to repeal the same as soon as possible.

I hereby like to register a formal protest against this hike. I request PM Mr. Narendra Modi Ji Garu to repeal the same as soon as possible.
Can you do that for commercial cylinders? Our evening time fast food is really getting affected here. If you do that I can GPay you ₹1 everytime you exhaust your ATM withdrawal limitations.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock