Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 123
  • Views: Views 16,411
Good to see in the long Run , Max Pro M1 still giving updates while Redmi Note 5 Pro stop giving any update . Not even security update , last official patch was 5/11/2019.
I think M1 Has given android 10 officially while Note 5 pro still with android 9.
Note 5 pro and M1 both launches at the same time with almost same specs except the battery but M1 doing good.

Yeah.. I was confused between the two as well while getting my new phone... Glad I made the right choice..
You made right decision but I don't have any regret for buying Note 5 pro.
Only concern is I am not able to Install Custom ROM in my Note 5 pro as I am not able to install custom Recovery due to my AMD laptop.
AMD +USB 3.1 not compatible with fast boot command . So have to stuck with android 9and MIUI.

Facing a problem since 10 odd days or more. Phone Time is getting stuck randomly. Before that I remember receiving an update and installing it. I guess the update messed up things.

Restarted the phone as well as cleared cache of the clock app.

Not willing to factory reset as yet, as no guarantee that will solve the problem.

@Sagar

Last edited:
Turned off 'Automatic date & Time' and the problem hasn't appeared since.
Because of this issue alarm wasn't working properly and I used to oversleep 😛🤷🏻‍♂️

GlAaN82.png
I got today for Android Pie.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock